Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Env Health job in Piscataway



My name is Geeta Paraboo and I am the Human Resources Coordinator at Foley Incorporated, I am reaching out to you regarding an Environmental Heath and Safety position I am trying to fill. I am not sure if any of your students who has maybe one or 2 internship experience would be interested. I have included the job description link on our website and I will be posting it with Rutgers University shortly as well. I appreciate your help on this.  Please do not hesitate to give me a call if you have any questions.




Thanks,
Geeta Paraboo.

My goal is to provide astonishing customer service. Did I earn a 10 today? Please share your feedback.
Geeta Paraboo | Human Resources Coordinator | 732-885-3036
Foley Inc. 855 Centennial Avenue, Piscataway, NJ 08854

No comments:

Post a Comment